1. What We Collect
Here are the sources from which we gather your information:
• Information Given to Us: You may provide us with information about you in relation to Vinhomes’s Products.
• Automatic Information: Certain types of information are automatically obtained by us when you interact with Vinhomes’s Products.
We may collect the following categories of your personal information:
• Information relating to your identity;
• Your image, voice, and other identifiers that are personal to you when you attend an event of Vinhomes or use Vinhomes’s Products;
• Identifiers and encrypted password;
• Payment data;
• Corporate and tax information;
• Your credit history;
• Commercial relationship data;
• Invoices data;
• Contact data;
• Your interests declared via a form or deduced from the use of Vinhomes’s Products;
• Contacts and exchanges with us;
• Technical navigation and interaction data;.
• Other personal data: information that you have provided concerning, for example, your date of birth, your education, your family and / or professional situation, as well as the composition of your household+
For more examples about the information collected, please refer to Section 14 of this Policy. We may combine these different categories of information we have about you.
2. How we Use
Your personal information may be used to administer, deliver, and improve Vinhomes’s Products. We may use personal information for the following purposes, amongst others:
• Operate, Provide Vinhomes Products: To administer, process and deliver Vinhomes’s Products and handle contracts related to Vinhomes’s Products, including without limitation registrations, subscriptions, loyalty programs, surveys, purchases, incentive programs and payments. The processing of this information is necessary to enter into a contract with you or a legal entity you represent, to perform our contractual obligations, to provide Vinhomes’s Products, to respond to requests from you, or to provide customer support.
• Assess, Evaluate, and Improve Vinhomes’s Products: To assess the use, evaluate performance, fix errors, support and develop Vinhomes’s Products. The processing of this information is based on our legitimate interests in assessing, evaluating and improving Vinhomes’s Products.
• Recommendations and Personalization: To recommend Vinhomes’s Products that you may like, recognize your preferences, and personalize your experience with Vinhomes’s Products. The processing of this information is based on (i) our legitimate interests in providing you with personalized recommendations and experience, and (ii) your consent where required by applicable laws…
• Comply with Law: In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect, use, or retain your personal information or otherwise need to process certain types of personal information to ensure compliance with the law. The processing of this information is necessary for us to comply with relevant legal obligations or for our legitimate interests in ensuring and documenting compliance with applicable laws.
• Use your data in the context of our legitimate interest, or in the legitimate interest of the organization with which we have shared your data: When we have ensured that your personal data and your rights in relation to this data are protected, we can, for example, rely on this legal basis if we wish to use your personal data in order to:
• Understand and improve our products and services as well as our marketing strategy
• Measuring in particular the efficiency of our commercial operations and customer satisfaction
• Manage and improve our relationship with you as well as for administrative purposes
• Help you understand what information, products or services are likely to be of interest to you and to communicate or show you information, offers, online advertising for those products or services
• Personalize your experience of our products and services
• Ensure research and development of products and services
• Contact You: To communicate with you in relation to Vinhomes Products through relevant channels such as email and chat and to answer your requests. This includes contacting you (or other necessary parties) to advise you of important safety-related information, or to notify first responders in the event of an accident involving Vinhomes Products. The processing of this information is necessary (i) for performing our contractual obligations, (ii) for our legitimate interests and (iii) complying with our relevant legal notification obligations.
• Marketing: To promote Vinhomes Products in accordance with the local laws. We may display interest-based ads for Vinhomes Products. The processing of this information is based on our legitimate interests in promoting Vinhomes Products, and (ii) your consent where required by applicable laws.
• Prevention of Fraud and Abuse and Credit Risks: To locate and handle fraud to protect our customers, ourselves, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks. The processing of this information (i) is necessary for complying with our relevant legal obligations relating to fraud prevention, and (ii) is based on our legitimate interests in preventing fraud and abuse and managing credit risks.
3. When We Share and Who We Share With
• Transactions Involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, software, and content provided by third parties for use on or through Vinhomes’s Products. You will know when a third party participates in a transaction with you and we may share information relevant to that transaction with that third party.
• Third-Party Service Providers: We employ and/or cooperate with other companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf and carry out certain incentive programs, cross-sale programs, etc. Other examples may include: sending communications, processing payments, evaluating credit and compliance risks, interest-supporting program, analyzing data, providing marketing and sales support (including advertising and event management), managing customer relationship, and training. These third party providers have access to personal information needed to perform their roles, but we do not permit them to use it for other purposes. Further, we require them to adhere to the applicable data protection law.
• Protection of Us and Others: We may disclose account and other personal information when such disclosure is required by law, to enforce or apply our terms and other agreements, or to protect the rights, assets, or the safety of ourselves, our customers, or others. This may include releasing exchanging information to other organizations for fraud prevention and detection and credit and property risk reduction, or disclosing certain types of information in case we receive legally binding requests from public authorities.
• Your Choice: Other than as set out above, you will be notified when your personal information is shared with third parties, and you may be able to elect not to share the information.
4. Where We Store
Vinhomes has located in Vietnam, and the server is hosted on Google at asia-southeast1-a.
5. How We Secure
At Vinhomes, security is a priority. We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
• We employ technical and security measures designed to prevent unauthorized access and use of your personal information. Despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
• Your payment card information, which is issued by the relevant financial institution, is protected by us in accordance with international standards on the principle that no important data of the card (card numbers, full names, CVV number) is recorded in our system. Your payment transaction is conducted via third-party systems.
6. Internet Advertising and Third Parties
7. Minor's Personal Information
8. How Long We Store Personal Information
We retain your personal information to provide you with Vinhomes’s Products, for as long as it is needed to meet the relevant purposes described herein, as may be required by law (including for tax and accounting purposes), or as otherwise informed to you. How long we keep certain personal information will be different based on the purpose for its use, and we will adhere to the law when deleting your personal information.
We undertake to anonymize or delete your personal information as soon as the purpose and/or the duration of their established retention expire, except where further storage is necessary in the individual case to comply with our legal obligations (such as specific data retention obligations) or to establish, exercise or defend our legal claims.
The maximum retention periods set out in the table below apply unless you request for your personal information to be erased before the expiry of these periods, in accordance with your rights under applicable laws.
Cookies and other tracers
Please see our cookies policy for applicable retention periods
Information relating to financial transactions carried out by credit card
This information is processed by our payment service providers, only for the duration of the payment transaction
Information about Vinhomes’s Products performed, ordered and/or purchased
For the duration of our commercial relationship
Personal information processed as part of solicitations and promotional operations, sending offers and news
For the duration of our commercial relationship, then for 3 years after the end of this relationship or of the last contact you initiated. 3 years in other cases, from the last contact you initiated.
Creation of a customer account, its configuration and management of your profile
Your personal data will be kept until you delete your account
Personal information relating to the management of requests for the exercise of rights and questions on personal information
Your data will be kept for one or 6 years depending on the right exercised.
Information about managing customer service interactions and responses to any customer surveys
3 years, from the last contact you initiated.
Such data is not retained beyond the period of your use of the feature
Management of your complaints and questions initiated by contacting our customer service.
During the duration of our commercial relationship. At the end of the said relationship, only the data necessary for pre-litigation or litigation purposes will be archived until the acquisition of the legal statute of limitation. In the event of a litigation procedure, the data will be kept for the duration of the procedure and until the expiration of ordinary and extraordinary remedies.